Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The contract between yourselves and Class Office Equipment Ltd is concluded when we accept your order. We consider the terms and conditions set out below to be an important part of our contract, which warrant special consideration by you. These terms and conditions will apply each time an order is accepted by us, irrespective of any provisions to the contrary on which you may customarily trade.
- Payment in full respect of all goods supplied by us to you shall be due and payable within 30 days of the end of the month of which our invoices to you are rendered.
- Until we have been paid in full (including VAT) for all goods supplied by us to you at any time the following provisions shall apply:
- Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain invested in us.
- You shall hold the goods as our bailee.
- We reserve the right to retake possession of the goods at any time and for that purpose may enter onto your premises.
- You shall store the goods so that they are clearly identifiable as our property.
- Risk in the goods shall pass onto you upon delivery to you (or to a third party carrier for delivery to you) or at a time of collection of the goods, which is earlier.
- In the event that you either:
- Have a distress or execution levied upon assets or offer to make any arrangements or composition with your creditors or commit an act of bankruptcy made against you, or
- If any resolution or petition to wind up your business is passed or presented or a receiver administrator or administrative receiver of the whole or any part of your undertaking property or assets is appointed,
then payment in full for the goods shall be made immediately or the goods shall be returned to us or we shall be entitled to come into your premises to retake possession of the goods.
- All times or dates given for delivery of goods are given in good faith but without any responsibility on our part. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence of any contract, nor shall we be under any liability for any delay beyond our control.
- Non delivery, shortages, loss, damage or non-compliance with the control must be reported to us by the next working day of receipt of goods.
- In the event of a valid claim for non-delivery, loss, damage or non-compliance with contract, we undertake at our option either to reprocess or replace the goods at our expense, but shall not be under any further or other liability to any person in connection with such non-delivery, loss, damage or non-compliance.
- A shortage or surplus charged at pro rata, not exceeding 10% will be considered due execution of any order unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- We shall not be obliged to meet any claims on the grounds that goods supplied do not confirm to certain dimensions where it is shown that such goods count within the bounds of stated and agreed tolerances.
- The technical specifications plus date we provide are given in good faith but are intended as a guide only and as such are subject to change without prior notice. Any buyer ordering products from us is responsible for ensuring that the products they are purchasing are appropriate for the use and application to which they intend to put them.
- The liability of us to any buyer for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature shall be limited to a maximum of the invoice value of the goods supplied by us, and not for any consequential loss of the buyer.
- Force Majeure
The seller shall not be liable for failing to perform the contract whether wholly or in part, if the failure is caused either wholly or partly by any circumstance or circumstances outside the sellers reasonable control.
- Governing Law
The laws of England shall govern the validity, construction and performance of all contracts made between the parties.
No waiver or forbearance of the seller in enforcing any rights under the contract will prejudice its right to do so at a later date.
The information contained in this contract is confidential; neither party shall divulge any matter to a third party without the consent of the other party.
Neither party shall assign or transfer this contract without the express written consent of the other.
- Entire Agreement
The contract shall set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties.